At Boyer Funeral Home we are committed to keeping our employees and you—the public—as safe as possible. Therefore, in light of
COVID-19 which is now present in Gaines County,
Boyer Funeral Home offices will be closed until this crisis is past,
EXCEPT FOR IN THE CASE OF THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE.
Our phone will still be answered 24 hours a day,
7 days a week: 432-758-5440
You may call at any time if you have questions, need to make an appointment, or for any reason you need to talk to us or our staff.
You may also visit our website:
We trust you understand our reason for doing this. Please take all precautions for your own safety.
Dean & Candy Boyer
Owners, Boyer Funeral Home
March 18, 2020
At Boyer Funeral Home we recognize our responsibility to protect the health of those we are privileged to serve. We will continue to guide families, as we always have, in ways they can commemorate the life of their loved one in a meaningful way while adhering to the guidance issued by federal, state, and local officials.
Our staff remains vigilant about sanitizing our facility and ensuring we all follow recommended healthy habits. In this way we can continue to enable you, our families, to participate in services to honor our loved ones.
Please understand that area facilities such as churches and chapels may make the choice to no longer allow gatherings in their buildings, and holding a graveside service may eventually become the only choice. Boyer Funeral Home will have no control over this. It is not the case at this time, but we want you to be aware.
Effective immediately, the following protocol will be observed at
Boyer Funeral Home:
1) If you have a FEVER, do NOT enter our facility for any reason.
2) You are welcome to bring your own hand sanitizer and use it as frequently as you wish while at the funeral home, OR we will provide soap & water in our restrooms for you to wash your hands as often as you would like.
3) The kitchen area will be completely CLOSED to the public.
4) We ask that while in our facility, you eliminate handshakes, and please don’t be offended if we do not shake your hand.
5) We request that anyone in our funeral home practice SOCIAL DISTANCING as much as possible, which means separating yourself from another person by six (6) feet.
IF AT ANY TIME WE FEEL THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE BUILDING OR IN A STATEROOM OR OFFICE, WE MAY ASK FOR VOLUNTEERS TO EXIT.
Boyer Funeral Home regularly receives directives from the CDC and other agencies about the evolution of this virus in the U.S. Therefore, these rules are apt to change and may be adjusted as the situation changes, if necessary. We thank you in advance for your cooperation during these difficult times.
Dean and Candy Boyer, Owners